Life Coach & Mystic
Gateway to our Heart, Soul & The Universe
100 REASONS WHY MEDITATING IS JUST SO FABULOUS!
- Reduces anxiety attacks
- Reduces Pre-menstrual Syndrome symptoms.
- Enhances the immune system
- Enhances energy, strength and vigour
- Helps with weight loss
- Drop in cholesterol levels, lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Increases serotonin level, influences mood and behaviour
- Builds self-confidence
- Helps control own thoughts
- Helps with focus & concentration
- Improved relationships
- Increased Productivity
- Reduces road rage
- Develops intuition
- Helps you discover your purpose
- Increased self-actualization.
- Increased acceptance of oneself
- Helps living in the present moment
- Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond the ego
- Increases the synchronicity in your life
There are too many reasons to meditate & nothing stopping you!
TIME : Everyone can find 20 minutes in their day to meditate!
PLACE: You can meditate anywhere
COST: It's free & no special equipment is needed
I CAN'T MEDITATE: Yes you can, everyone can meditate, if you can close your eyes and breathe, you can do it!
Pick just 10 things from the list you would like to improve or change, write them down, meditate every day for a week, then come back to your list and see the changes!
The Moon has a big affect on us and can be our greatest ally but if we fight the rhythms and cycles of the moon, we will lose!
So learn to dance and flow with the beautiful and transformative energy the moon brings. It will make your life so much easier and more bountiful!
Each month on the full moon, we have a free online group meditation, working with the energy of the moon to bring release, expansion and growth to ourselves and our lives
There is so much more to meditating than just achieving peace of mind, a fitter healthier body, balanced emotions and better relationships
It is the gateway to another world, some may say our true world
ARE YOU BREATHING PROPERLY?
Breathing is the first step to everything !
But it's automatic so surely we are breathing properly? Yes it is automatic but no few people breathe properly
FREE GUIDED MEDITATIONS
Commit to meditating twice a week, once that becomes normal, do it three times a week and so on, soon it will be a natural part of your daily routine.
ORDER A BESPOKE MEDITATION
Meditation can help you with whatever ails you. When you design a meditation specifically for an issue that you would like to address the effects are magnified